Luis Zarrabeitia kyrie at uh.cu
Mon Jan 19 23:32:47 EST 2009

Quoting "Russ P." <Russ.Paielli at gmail.com>:

> On Jan 19, 7:44 pm, <david.l... at preisshare.net> wrote:
> > [removing david's message]
> >
> Why did you email your post to me? Did you really think I wanted to
> see it in my inbox? I assure you I did not.

Don't get mad at him... and don't take it personal. The reply-to header of this
mailing list (usenet users: for some of us, this is only a mailing list, and
can't hope for more) points to the sender, and not the list. Many believe it is
the right thing to do, but if your mailer doesn't have a 'reply to list'
function, like the one I'm using right now (Horde/Imp), your only option is to
reply-to-all and then delete the original sender. I can't blame anyone for
forgetting about the last part.

--
Luis Zarrabeitia
Facultad de Matemática y Computación, UH