Program to compute and print 1000th prime number

Xavier Ho contact at xavierho.com
Sat Nov 7 12:37:48 EST 2009

On Sun, Nov 8, 2009 at 12:44 AM, Ray Holt <mrholtsr at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

>  I have a assignment to write a program to compute and print the 1000th.
> prime number. Can someone give me some leads on the correct code?

Ray, if you really want an answer out of this list, you'll have to at least
show us what efforts you've put into solving this problem. Perhaps if you
post your code that doesn't quite work, we can make suggestions on how to
improve/fix it. Other than that, it's generally considered bad karma to give
any kind of code, and we need to know where you are.

my 2c,
Xavier