Completely OT

Victor Subervi victorsubervi at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 07:26:09 EST 2009

Hi;
I need a recommendation. I want to print out data like this:

and enable the user to select the various colors he wants to add to a list
that would populate itself on the same page where the selections are, and
then, once he's selected all the colors he wants, click to add them all at
once to a table in a database, and move on to the next page. I believe this
is achieved through JSON and AJAX; however, I haven't been able to google
any demonstrations of this sort. Am I correct, or should I use some other
sort of technology?
TIA,
Victor