Python community buildbot page still 503

exarkun at twistedmatrix.com exarkun at twistedmatrix.com
Tue Sep 1 15:44:53 EDT 2009

On 07:27 pm, martin at v.loewis.de wrote:

>>>This service is, unfortunately, unmaintained. It broke when I
>>>upgraded
>>>the buildbot master to a new code base, and nobody upgraded the
>>>buildbot
>>>configuration file.
>>>
>>>So I have now removed it from the web server configuration, and put a
>>>notice on the web site.
>>
>>Um.  Where should I have been watching to get some warning about this?
>
>Not sure. Looking at the waterfall pages of the buildbot would have
>helped.
>>And now that I know, can you tell me what I need to do to restore it?
>
>Are you in charge of it?

On reading your previous email, I assumed that someone (you, perhaps)
had tried to contact Grig Gheorghiu (he was in charge of it last I
heard) to let him know that some maintenance was required and that
someone (you, perhaps) only made the decision to remove the community
buildbots after he responded by indicating he was no longer willing to
maintain it.

Since you're asking if I'm in charge of it, I'm now lead to believe that
no one contacted Grig.  Is this the case?  In case it is, I'm cc'ing him
on this email.
>You need to fix the config file, remove the commented-out redirects in
>the Apache configuration, and revert the two commits I did to the web
>pages.

Jean-Paul