help req debugging python and c together

sanam singh sanamsingh at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 19 02:37:53 EDT 2010

Hi,
I am working in gnuradio compiler. I need some help in debugging python and c together.
By this i mean that i have written some blocks in c that are connected together using python. So i need to debug( breakpoints ect ) python such that when a specific c block is called at the back end  (in python script ) the debugger takes me into the c code and after that switches back to python and so on.

Thanks in advance.
Regards,
Sanam