python adds an extra half space when reading from a string or list

Antoon Pardon antoon.pardon at rece.vub.ac.be
Mon Jul 1 09:08:18 EDT 2013

Op 01-07-13 14:43, Steven D'Aprano schreef:

> Νίκος, I am not going to wade through this long, long thread to see what
> problem you are trying to solve today.

Nikos is not trying to solve a problem in this thread. What happened is that
the original poster here got a rather short answer to his question. Mark
Laurence reacted questioning why this person didn't get the same kind
of treatment as "Nick the Incompetant Greek". Then Nikos came in with
an insulting remark. The rest developed from their.

So nobody was trying to drive Nikos away (for asking questions).

--
Antoon Pardon.