[JOB] Look for a Full Time Plone Developer

Patrick Waldo patrick.waldo at gmail.com
Thu Jun 6 15:06:15 EDT 2013

Hi All,

Please take a look at a new job opportunity for Python/Plone developers.

Patrick Waldo,
Project Manager
Decernis <http://decernis.com/>

*Job Description: Full Time Python/Plone Developer*

We are looking for a highly motivated and self-reliant developer to work on
systems built with Plone in a small, but lively team.  Our ideal candidate
is not afraid to roll up their sleeves to tackle complex problems with
their code as well as offer innovative solutions at the planning and design
stages.  The position also calls for both rapid prototyping for client
meetings, maintaining current systems and fulfilling other tasks as
necessary.

 This position requires experience in Plone administration, setting up
backup and failover instances, optimizing the ZODB, testing and
documentation.   The job also entails creating clean user interfaces,
building forms and integrating with Oracle.

 The position will begin with a six-month trial period at which point
full-time employment will be re-evaluated based on performance.  The
candidate will be able to choose hours and work remotely, but must meet
deadlines and report progress effectively.

*Key Skills*

·      At least 3 years of Plone and Python development

·      At least 3 years web development (HTML, CSS, jQuery, etc.)

·      Server administration (Apache)

·      Oracle integration (cx_Oracle, SQLAlchemy, etc.)

·      Task oriented and solid project management skills

·      Data mining and data visualization experience is a plus

·      Java or Perl experience is a plus

·      Proficient English

·      Effective communication

*About Decernis*

Decernis is a global information systems company that works with industry
leaders and government agencies to meet complex regulatory compliance and
risk management needs in the areas of food, consumer products and
industrial goods.  We hold ourselves to high standards to meet the
technically challenging areas that our clients face to ensure
comprehensive, current and global solutions.  Decernis has offices in
Rockville, MD and Frankfurt, Germany as well as teams located around the
world.

For more information, please visit our website: http://www.decernis.com.

*Contact*

Please send resume, portfolio and cover letter to Cynthia Gamboa, *
cgamboa at decernis.com*.

Decernis is an equal opportunity employer.