Fwd: Swiss Ephemeris

Peter Henry karlfx4 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 10 16:56:13 EDT 2017

Hi Deborah

Very few people would believe there is correlation between planetary cycles
and the stockmarket  however this is known to select few, for many years, I
can also visually see relationship on charts, however its hard to quantify
statically

http://astrologynewsservice.com/business/study-confirms-plan
ets-impact-stock-market-averages/

I'll forward the Excel addin later it works on Windows 7 and require
updating to Win10

The idea is to create a full and complete program in Python only, that
would import stock data, generate planetary coordinates, pre process train
then predict

I'll keep you updated

Peter