Thread getting stuck\hang

Iranna Mathapati iranna.gani28 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 28 05:14:22 EDT 2017

Hi Dennis,

Two threads(_st and _dy targets) sharing the same user define function at
the same  time...This is the reason for hang/stuck?

in both the thread ,we are calling same user define function
(itgen_explorer.startTrafficFlows) and greping the values from return
function ,using it in main function.

script was hang after completion of the program only .