Deletion of Environmental Variables

Logan Vogelsong loganvogelsong at gmail.com
Sun Jan 6 21:56:57 EST 2019

Hello- I think I subscribed now.

I planned on using python to simulate different cipher to challenge myself,
but I kinda deleted my environmental variables to python. I run Windows 10
and wanted to get NumPy and MatPlotLib modules imported to python.

Basically, I downloaded python 3.7.1 first, but when I realized it was not
compatible with TensorFlow (I wanted to make a machine learning algorithm
at a point in time), I uninstalled it to get python 3.6.1. Somehow, maybe I
misread a stack overflow post, but I deleted all my path files to python36
for whatever reason. I still have no idea why I did this. Then, I thought,
if I could uninstall python 3.6.1 and reinstall it pip would come back and
I could use python from the cmd. I uninstalled it and tried reinstalling
(with chocolatey this time) it for no avail. I tried searching for all the
correct environment variables to put them back in manually, but I cannot
seem to find most of them since python is still “not recognized as an
internal or external command, operable program or batch file.” In my cmd. I
really want pip to work so I can download modules.

I may follow:

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/4750806/how-do-i-install-pip-on-windows

to try and help reinstall pip and I may redownload it through:

https://pypi.org/project/pip/#files

with help from:

https://pypi.org/project/setuptools/#files

As an aside, I have so far taught myself everything I know about python,
and I am willing to learn even more.

Thank you for any help,

Logan Vogelsong