January 2019 Archives by thread
Starting: Tue Jan 1 01:39:04 EST 2019
Ending: Thu Jan 31 23:28:22 EST 2019
- the python name
pritanshsahsani at gmail.com
- Python Humble Bundle from Packt
beliavsky at aol.com
- mouse click automation
- SCons 3.0.2 Release
- From Ben Dean about C++
- Recommendations for a novice user.
- How to display video files (mkv, wav, mp4 etc) within a TKinter widget?
Arie van Wingerden
- conda/anaconda and pip3 (pip)
- Python Developer - Boulder,CO
- subprocess : AttributeError: 'Popen' object has no attribute 'read'
- How to get rid of 3.7.2 (32-bit) in favour of 3.7.2 (64-bit)
- What can python replace?
- Type hinting of Python is just a toy ?
iamybj at icloud.com
- Hands-On Quantum Computing with Python
- chr - what's this?
- Best practice for upgrading SQLite C library (DLL, SO, etc) that ships with Python
- Is distutils deprecated?
- Encounter issues to install Python
- Transparently treating tar files and zip archives as directories
- Deletion of Environmental Variables
- ANN: Python Meeting Düsseldorf - 09.01.2019
eGenix Team: M.-A. Lemburg
- Kivy native GUI examples
- Normalizing path strings and separators in cross-platform unit test scripts
- System printer object
- Are all items in list the same?
Bob van der Poel
- SCons Version 3.0.3 Released
- Fwd: PROBLEM IN LAUNCHING PYTHON...
- EuroPython 2019: Kicking off the organization
- The following modules appear to be missing ['_sysconfigdata']
dude.jimbo at gmail.com
- Working with graphs - Kevin Bacon game
jskako at gmail.com
- How to find files with a string
anton.gridushko at gmail.com
- Email blast management?
- Working with graphs - Kevin Bacon game - WOT
- curses textpad.py UTF-8 support
- How to find files with a string ++
- dangerous class neighborhood
- Python Interview Questions
lingmaaki at gmail.com
- How can I find the indices of an array with float values in python?
- python setup problems
Enas Ahmed Zaki
- Python read text file columnwise
shibashibani at gmail.com
- celery + mongodb + RMQ + Flower service/app skeleton
- How to run a module before install?
jfong at ms4.hinet.net
- get the terminal's size
- python package management confusion
- ANN: Wing Python IDE 6.1.3 released
- Tracemalloc overhead when profiling
- ANN: Creating GUI Applications with wxPython
- AssertionError without traceback?
- sampling from frequency distribution / histogram without replacement
- 3 random numbers
caigy84 at gmail.com
- [tkinter] question about correct use of validation
- help with python difference between number
achyuta2017 at gmail.com
- ANN: libchirp (Message-passing for everyone)
- Pythonic Y2K
- Guido (Sarducci)
- ImportError: cannot import name certificate_transparency
- oldschool texter GUI with python, char repeating is not working great !
athanasios.kourpetis at gmail.com
- Sarah Guido
- TKinter Newbie question
- mocking for get method in requests
- Python Packages Survey
- basic question on how "import" works
- How to access a folder inside a zip file
mignoncharly at yahoo.fr
- How to access a folder in a zip file?
- checking protocols.
- ttk present but not found for import
- Error while using suds: suds.TypeNotFound: Type not found
prakashsharmacs24 at gmail.com
- Python installer hangs in Windows 7
winikam at gmail.com
- Find and display gif file/s in web browser, according to the passed string, compared to files names in the folder.
pe3no at o2.pl
- How to force the path of a lib ?
Vincent Vande Vyvre
- What is your experience porting Python 2.7.x scripts to Python 3.x?
- generate matplotlib images without having access to an X server
- SCons 3.0.4 Release
- ValueError: Input contains NaN, infinity or a value too large for dtype('float32')
paulmattheww at gmail.com
- ANN: A new version (0.4.4) of python-gnupg has been released. It contains a security-related change - please update to this version
- preferences file
- ANN: Smil 0.9.1
Jose Marcio Martins da Cruz
- Fatal Python error
- Exercize to understand from three numbers which is more high
- Unable to install Python 3
- More elegant way to avoid this hacky implementation of single line reduce for grouping a collection?
- Problem in Installing version 3.7.2(64 bit)
- python 3.7.2
- Sub-Org Applications for GSoC 2019 due soon!
- How do I get a python program to work on my phone?
- List of methods affected by 'Special method lookup'
- time.strftime question on 0 as argument
- meta protocol protocol
- Python stopped installing packages
- The power of three, sort of
- Trying to figure out the data type from the code snippet
- what considerations for changing height of replacement radiator?
- How to replace space in a string with \n
- EPS: Announcing the Guido van Rossum Core Developer Grant
- Bringing Order to programming
Last message date:
Thu Jan 31 23:28:22 EST 2019
Archived on: Thu Jan 31 23:30:02 EST 2019
This archive was generated by
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition).