pyinstaller wrong classified as Windows virus

anthony.flury anthony.flury at btinternet.com
Sun Nov 28 18:58:12 EST 2021

On 26/11/2021 07:13, Ulli Horlacher wrote
>> But consider another possibility that your compiler software is compromised
> Then https://www.python.org/ftp/python/3.10.0/python-3.10.0-amd64.exe
> is infected. I doubt this.

But you aren't using python3.10 to 'compile' the code to the executable
that windows complains about: you are using pyinstaller, which if memory
serves is a 3rd party application.

I assume that you have no problem running the script without pyinstaller ?

so Might pyinstaller be compromised in some way ?

--
Anthony Flury
*Moble*: +44 07743 282707