[Python-mode] more speech driven how twos

Andreas Röhler andreas.roehler at online.de
Fri Jun 17 18:18:49 CEST 2011

Am 17.06.2011 16:02, schrieb Eric S. Johansson:
> making more progress on some of the tools I need for speech or
> programming.

[ ... ]

Hi Eric,

thanks reminding at that. Seeing you introduced a blueprint. Your
previous text went into the `second-level-commands'.

As said, would like to do that. As soon as we solved issues around
python v2-v3 file exec, I'll hopefully address the matter.

Meanwhile you could instruct us still a little bit about the specific
environment in use.

Could you send a kind of technical description of your system? Which
programs do the speech recording etc.

Do you use emacsspeak?

Andreas