[python-nigeria] Hearty Introduction

hsysinfo at gmail.com hsysinfo at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 13:21:40 EST 2015

I'm Chukwudi Nwachukwu, iChux for short. I started coding in Python in 2004 and have never looked back since then.

I once helped in the review of wxPython Application Development Cookbook by Packt Publishing in 2010. I would have also been involved in the next revision but for tight schedules which made me drop out of it.

My daytime job involves working with Flask framework to produce wonderful cloud-based applications.

I have had to work with APIs, both third party and in-house built ones to develop my applications, and I develop APIs too.

At present, I'm working on a multitenant, one user one DB, application that will integrate all major payment APIs in Nigeria. It will also have cloud-based APIs to connect to it.

I love tinkering with open source codes to known how I can squeeze the best out of it, and thanks to my IDEs.

I am able to deploy to both Nginx (Ubuntu) and Apache (Windows and Ubuntu) and have them talk with each other in a seamless manner. All my applications can scale out based on my deployment scenarios.

I look forward to meeting the admins of this list to push this group and Python development to greater heights in Nigeria. I want Nigeria to also organize PyCon Nigeria.

I got to know of this list through Naomi Ceder. Thanks
www.bit.ly/iscrape