[python-nigeria] Hello Everyone

Temitope Oyenuga oyenuga.temitope at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 23 06:47:50 EDT 2016

Hello everyone,
Thank you for all the warm welcome messages to the Python Nigeria mailing list, and a very special thank you to Aisha Bello for inviting me to the Python Nigeria community.
Apologies for not sending out this introduction earlier, but I'll just go ahead. I'm Tope Oyenuga, i'm a systems engineer with Cisco Systems Inc. I work in a very international team designing data center and virtualisation solutions for customers all over the world. I am pretty new to programming and scripting (not really, i'll explain at a later date), taking up learning Python and toying with some Spotify, Twitter and Nexus-OS API's. In my spare time I read books (a lot), tinker with learning Dutch & Arabic (at the same time), and like to go for the occasional swim.
So yeah, if you ever want to have a conversation about the relevancy or impact of programming and scripting on networking or enterprise IT in general I am your man.
I'm really excited to be part of the community, and looking forward to not just working with you all on some very cool projects but also learning from this amazing community.
Cheers, Tope Oyenuga. http://cs.co/teoyenug