[python-nigeria] Introduction

Bright Onwumere brighthamza9 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 11 12:36:06 EST 2016

Dear Pythonistas,
it is really great to be a part of this community. Nice to meet everyone of you.
I must really commend Aisha for the news, news and more news as well as the effort she is putting in keeping the forum alive. Well done Aisha.
Knowledge of programming is the one of the most sought after skill in the world today and our dear country lacks behind in this area. As a community, i am wondering how we can be of help in promoting the knowledge of programming to the younger generation via workshops, bootcamps etc or whatever means we can think of. Please suggestions would be highly welcome.
Thanks and have a great weekend ahead. Best Regards,
Bright