[Python-uk] City Python meeting in October?

Gary Pennington - UK Performance Centre Gary.Pennington@uk.sun.com
Mon, 13 Sep 1999 12:01:21 +0100

Hi,

Am I the only member of this list north of Watford Gap?

I won't be able to travel to London for the meeting, but I thought I may
as well post to the list just to register that there are people who are
using Python outside of the SouthEast.

Have a good meeting, I look forward to reading the minutes.

Yours,

Gary