[Python-uk] City Python meeting in October?

James Cooley jcooley@python.net
Tue, 14 Sep 1999 10:11:08 +0100

How about

Princess Louise
  (Vaux free house)
   Bloombury
   208 High Holborn St.
   0171-405-8816
   Holborn Station, Central/Picidilly Lines
   Remarks: A big place with a comfortable look and feel. A good selection of
ales, as well,

Details from (http://ralph.pair.com/pubguide.html). Holburn is pretty central
and it's not a
bad pub. Other listings http://www.ucl.ac.uk/~ccaajpa/pubs-listed.html

I'll be wearing a ...

James

--
James Cooley [+44 (0)171-6896924]
JCP Computer Services, 16 St Johns Lane, London, EC1M 4BS, UK.