[Python-uk] UK Python Conference (nearly) - 29-31 March, Oxford

Tony J Ibbs (Tibs) tony@lsl.co.uk
Fri, 9 Mar 2001 11:32:46 -0000

Andy Robinson wrote:
> Duncan Booth and I are giving Python tutorials at the following
> conference:
>   http://www.accu.org/events/public/accu0103.htm

It just goes to show one should be careful what one enthuses about to a
friend at an SF con - you can warp their whole career (erm - I mean
Duncan, not Andy).

Tibs

.. "equal" really means "in some sense the same, but maybe not
.. the sense you were hoping for", or, more succinctly, "is
.. confused with". (Gordon McMillan, Python list, Apr 1998)