[python-uk] Python training

Finn Treacey (LMI) python-uk@python.org
Mon, 30 Sep 2002 17:54:41 +0200

Hi Andy Robinson,
I work in the Ericsson Competence Solutions training centre in Dublin, Ireland and am trying to source Python training for 3-4 students.
Could you tell me if there are any scheduled training courses that they couuld attend? Ireland, UK or Europe would be the preffered location, and as for the timing - ASAP!
Thanks for your help, Finn