[python-uk] Proposed PyCon UK UnConference, 5th September
funthyme at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 18:35:43 CEST 2009
We confirmed the Unconference - http:///pyconuk.org - a couple of weeks ago
and announced it on the pyconuk and python-uk lists.
Regrettably there has been a very poor response (2 delegates, and one of
those is me!) so faced with venue and insurance costs of approx £2k to cover
it looks like we will have to cancel. Very disappointing given the high
level of interest expressed at EuroPython.
Unless of course there is a sudden rush...
We'll give it until the middle of next week before making a final decision.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the python-uk