[python-uk] Next CamPUG meeting, Tue 4th May

Tony Ibbs tibs at tibsnjoan.co.uk
Tue Apr 27 20:32:41 CEST 2010

As it says on our Google group:

The next meeting will be 7.30pm, Tuesday 4th May, at RealVNC (http://tinyurl.com/realvncoffices).

Since this is rather short notice, it's probably sensible to do a lightning talks meeting, so if you have something that can be explained in five minutes or so, please do so. As normal, volunteers beforehand to myself or the list, or just turn up and talk.

If someone did get to last weekend's BarCamb meeting (I know Robin was hoping to go), that would be worth telling us about.

Subsequent meetings are expected to be:

* Tue 1st June, which should be another Dojo meeting (and I shall be away)
* Tue 6th July, another talks meeting

(I shan't repeat the EuroPython advert here)

Tibs