[python-uk] Next London Python Code Dojo: 7th October

Nicholas Tollervey ntoll at ntoll.org
Fri Sep 24 10:48:05 CEST 2010

Folks,

A quick note to say that the next London Python Code Dojo will be taking place on 7th October 2010 starting at 6:30pm with free pizza and beer (thanks Fry-IT). The serious stuff starts at 7:30 with a talk given by John Chandler about his Python project "FluidInYourEar". Following that we’ll do a group based dojo to solve a problem that we’ll agree upon during the pizza/beer part of the evening. O'Reilly have come up trumps again and passed on "Essential SQLAlchemy" as a "prize".

Remember to sign up here: http://ldnpydojo.eventwax.com/london-python-code-dojo-season-2-episode-2 (this lets us know how much pizza/beer to order)

The venue is the ever clean and tidy offices of Fry-IT:

Address: Fry-IT Limited
503 Enterprise House
1/2 Hatfields
London SE1 9PG

Telephone:
0207 0968800

Nearest Tubes: Waterloo Southwark

See you there for fun, learning and hackery!

Nicholas.