[python-uk] Announcing the May London Python Code Dojo...

Nicholas Tollervey ntoll at ntoll.org
Thu Apr 28 11:05:49 CEST 2011

Hi Folks,

The next London Python Code Dojo will be a week from now on the 5th May
2011 starting with pizza and beer at 6:30pm followed by coding at
7:30ish. Location and booking details can be found here:

https://ldnpydojo.eventwax.com/london-python-code-dojo-season-2-episode-9

After discussion with various people we've decided to do a "suggest a
problem/vote" dojo rather than continue with the game we're writing for
the inter-language dojo. (We'll attempt to keep development going on
that outside dojo sessions and only re-introduce it when we've got
something to show for ourselves.) Nevertheless, that shouldn't stop you
from suggesting fun game related problems for us to tackle - we'll
simply vote on what seems like the most interesting problem to tackle on
the night.

Also, if you have a lightning talk you want to give at the start drop me
a line and I'll add you to the website as an "attraction". :-)

Tickets generally go like hot cakes (we've been sold out every dojo
since the new year) so book early to avoid disappointment.

Looking forward to it and hopefully see you there!

Nicholas.