[python-uk] Python Dojo in Reading?

Daniel Pope mauve at mauveweb.co.uk
Wed Oct 5 00:37:37 CEST 2011

Hi all,

A couple of months back I was searching to see if there was a Python Dojo in or
near Reading. This led to a Google search that turned up little except articles
extolling how easy Python code is to read. On the basis of this negligible
research, and Nicholas' talk at Europython, I thought I'd investigate setting
up a dojo, but only in the last couple of weeks have some potential sponsors
made themselves known to me.

If there is a meet-up nearby that already exists, please let me know so I can
stop wasting my time (and attend, obviously)!

But if you'd be interested in attending a Dojo in Reading (potentially within
the next couple of weeks), perhaps you could drop me an e-mail off-list so that
I can gauge interest? I'll set up an Eventwax thing and announce on this list
if this thing has legs.

Dan