[python-uk] Python Dojo in Reading?

Jonathan tartley at tartley.com
Wed Oct 5 11:17:31 CEST 2011

On 04/10/2011 23:37, Daniel Pope wrote:
> Hi all,
> A couple of months back I was searching to see if there was a Python Dojo in or
> near Reading...
> If there is a meet-up nearby that already exists, please let me know so I can
> stop wasting my time (and attend, obviously)!
> Dan
For the record, there is the central London Python Code Dojo. This
month's event is already full (places fill up within a small number of
hours) but future ones will be announced here on python-uk every month:

Jonathan Hartley    tartley at tartley.com    http://tartley.com
Made of meat.       +44 7737 062 225       twitter/skype: tartley