[python-uk] Next CamPUG meeting: Tuesday 12th June (yes, the 12th)

Joe joe.metcalfe at tiscali.co.uk
Sat May 26 20:35:07 CEST 2012

At PyWM today we held a Hackathon for Evidence for Development to assist
with their open source software project (open-ihm on Google Code
http://code.google.com/p/open-ihm/). I thought it was both interesting and
of significant practical use. I thought that people at CamPUG might be
interested to hear more about it. If we are interested then it is likely
that people would be able to meet us on the 12th June. Are we interested?

Joe