[python-uk] Hiring again!

a.grandi at gmail.com a.grandi at gmail.com
Wed Aug 7 10:16:33 CEST 2013

Hi!

Not interested directly but I have a couple of friends (junior devs)
looking for a job and looking to relocate here in London.
Do you have some more details about the open positions so I can
forward these to them?

Thanks.

On 7 August 2013 00:52, Salim Fadhley <sal at stodge.org> wrote:
> We (Bank of America) are hiring again.
>
> Those of you who read this mailing-list might be getting a sense of deja-vu,
> but I can assure you that there are also times when we are not hiring -
> fortunately this is *not* one of those times.
>
> We are looking for developers from almost any kind of background (not just
> finance). We have multiple roles available in more than one team and at
> various levels of seniority. Contractors and permies are all welcome.
>
> Feel free to email me at work: salim.fadhley at baml.com
>
> Or alternatively look out for the BAML contingent at PyCon UK where we will
> be sponsoring the Education track.
>
> Sal

Andrea Grandi -  Software Engineer / Qt Ambassador / Nokia Developer Champion
Ubuntu Member: https://launchpad.net/~andreagrandi
website: http://www.andreagrandi.it