[python-uk] Suggestions / best practices for deployment

Stestagg stestagg at gmail.com
Thu May 16 12:52:31 CEST 2013

The Zope 'brand' got trashed back in the bad old days.  If things have
truly improved, then the sensible thing to do would be to release the new
code in a way that has no obvious links to the name 'Zope', and let that
stand on its own merits.

Another factor here, is that the current trend is towards loosely coupled,
modular systems, look at flask or (to an extent) django.  The feeling of
having to 'buy in' to an ecosystem goes against the python ethos, in my
opinion.

Steve