[python-uk] Next London Python Code Dojo - 3rd June at Hogarthin Soho

Michael Grazebrook michael at grazebrook.com
Wed Jul 9 12:53:43 CEST 2014

Hi Tom,

You say you're hiring.

I'm a contract worker with 3 decades of experience. I normally work in
the City. I'm trying to shift my skills from C++ & various relational
databases to Python. Python is my favourite language. (If you were there
for the 'pointless' dojo, that was my idea). I've only a few years
Python experience and some holes in my skill set (especially web
development). But I'm strong on algorithmic work and general development
skills.

At my full rate, I'd be too expensive for you, largely because of City
skills I wouldn't be using. But I'm also  not likely to get work until
the end of the holidays. So if you would consider making me an offer at
a rate which would be fair given the short-term commitment and sub-set
of skills you'd be using, I'd be interested: it would be justified more
by what I'd learn than the money.

My CV:
grazebrook.com/cv

Michael.