[python-uk] Python training courses

Mark Summerfield mark at qtrac.eu
Tue Jul 15 08:06:20 CEST 2014

Hi Tony,

On Mon, 14 Jul 2014 20:19:13 +0100
Tony Ibbs <tibs at tibsnjoan.co.uk> wrote:
> A colleague at work has asked me if I know of any good Python training
> courses.

I give on-site Python training courses.

- Python Programming:
  A training course for programmers of other languages
  http://www.qtrac.eu/pypro.html

- Intermediate/Advanced Python Programming:
  A training course for Python programmers
  http://www.qtrac.eu/interadvpy.html

I can also teach Python GUI programming with PyQt4 or PySide.

Although I usually teach small groups (5-10 people), I have taught
one-to-one: the fewer the people the more flexible the course can be.

I've also  simply worked with people to help them get Python
applications up and running.

--
Mark Summerfield, Qtrac Ltd, www.qtrac.eu
    Python and PyQt/PySide - training and consultancy