[python-uk] What is community involvement? was: DJUGL - Django User Group London: this evening (April 22th) at 19:00 c/o WayraUK

Nicholas H.Tollervey ntoll at ntoll.org
Fri Apr 24 01:15:28 CEST 2015

Hi,

This thread makes me feel extremely sad. I've written several emails in
reply and thrown them all away simply because they made me feel ashamed
of how such dismissive attitudes have got under my skin. I am diminished
as a result.

Anand, Jon, Alex, Andy, *everyone*: you will *always* be made most
welcome _without prejudice_ at any event I help to organise. I will
welcome you as a friend and celebrate with you the *positive*
contributions that you make no matter how small they may appear.

That is all.

N.