[python-uk] 2 Principle Engineer roles in London up to £95k

jjl at pobox.com jjl at pobox.com
Fri Dec 9 15:57:41 EST 2016

> On Thu, Dec 08, 2016 at 02:20:30PM +0000, S Walker wrote:
>
> If we legislate against job postings, it seems there isn't much
> legitimate content that remains relevant to this list.

That's a very good point... (though there are postings re events &c.)
Also, I think a diversity of places to post job ads is good (despite
downsides).

Re incentivizing bad behaviour (I think somebody else said that): agree,
but since this seems to have been the sole source of strife here for
twelve or more years I'm not sure that's important in practice.