[python-uk] Next CamPUG meeting: Tue 5th July 2016

Tibs tibs at tibsnjoan.co.uk
Mon Jun 27 14:10:01 EDT 2016

The next Cambridge Python User Group meeting will be on Tuesday 5th July at 7pm, at the Raspberry Pi Foundation offices, 30 Station Road, Cambridge.

Damien George will talk about MicroPython, some details of how it works / why it's different to normal Python, and also how it can be used for the Internet of Things (with maybe some demos!)

Please note that we are now on meetup.com, at http://www.meetup.com/CamPUG/. If possible, please RSVP there for meetings so we have an idea of numbers. As an incentive, there's normally more detail about each meeting there, and you can also find out about future meetings.

Tweeting may occur at https://twitter.com/campython

Tibs