[python-win32] timers?

Jeff Peery jeffpeery at seametrics.com
Wed Dec 1 23:02:32 CET 2004

Thanks for the help Steve, the thing what works the best is

win32gui.PumpWaitingMessages()

I used the module win32gui because I saw that someone else used it with
Pumpwaitingmessages(). It doesn't seem to work with pythoncom. So I
instead imported the win32gui module. I have no idea what I am doing but
based on trial and error it seems to be working ok. Pumpmessages didn't
seem to work either.

Thanks again for your help, please offer any thoughts.

Jeff