[python-win32] makepy creates gen_py/123-ID.py but no gen_py/ 123-ID - Folder

The Count the.count at count0.dyndns.org
Wed Nov 10 11:09:00 CET 2004

On Wed, 10 Nov 2004 11:51:50 +0200, Simon Dahlbacka
<simon.dahlbacka at gmail.com> wrote:

> AFAIK depending on the optional bForDemand parameter to EnsureDispatch
> either one big file is generated or a directory containing the needed
> stuff as they are needed.

If I had my webcam on you could now see me
  - blushing
  - banging my head around a bit and generally
  - looking very relaxed

THX - Checking the filesize shouldn't really be problem, now, should it?

Indeed - all is there.

Still it remains a puzzle to me how I got the folder that first time
around since I just now heard of EnsureDispatch ...
... which - as Tim's page on wmi suggests can work even with non-makepy-ed
libraries, which seems to be it's only real asset over "pure" Dispatch,
right?

--
---
The Count