[python-win32] Problem with Excel PrintOut method and pythoncom

Cedric Delfosse cedric.delfosse at linbox.com
Tue Sep 21 14:38:14 CEST 2004

Le lun 20/09/2004 à 11:58, Cedric Delfosse a écrit :
> Hello,
>
> the behaviour of the PrintOut function seems different according to the
> MS Excel version.
> The chunk of code I use to print an Excel document into a file is:
>
>             self.doc.PrintOut(PrToFileName = tofile,
>                               ActivePrinter = params['printer'],
>                               PrintToFile = 1)
>
> This works very well with "Microsoft Office 2000 Premium SR1 French".
> The same code with "Microsoft Office XP Pro French" doesn't fail, but
> Excel open a window asking the file name to print into !? It should not,
> because the PrToFileName argument is already filled with the file name.

I've the same problem with "Microsoft Office 2003 Pro French" ...
I'm now wondering if someone on this list has successfully used the
PrintOut method with python-win32 on Office XP or Office 2003 ?

Regards,

--
Cédric Delfosse                             Linbox / Free&ALter Soft
152, rue de Grigy - Technopole Metz              57070 Metz - FRANCE