[python-win32] Dialogs + Menus

Fabricio Guzman fguzman_slotown at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 24 20:41:18 CEST 2004

The following functions should help you create menu
bars:

GetMenu()
CreatePopupMenu()
AppendMenu()
DrawMenuBar()

In WinCVS I created an executive (top-most) menu item
using the above win32 menu functions with little
difficulty.  Your biggest hurdle will be finding
appropriate CMDIDs for sub-menu items.

-Fabricio