[python-win32] XP sp2 Problem?

AddisonN at iti-ab.com AddisonN at iti-ab.com
Tue Sep 28 12:11:59 CEST 2004

I just installed XP sp2 (I know, I know...) and since then when I close
my PythonWin session it always terminates with a Visual C++ Runtime
Library Error - "This application has requested the Runtime to terminate
in an unusual way."

Has anyone else seen this? I was on Py2.3.4 and then I installed 2.4a3
(with the appropriate PyWin 202 build).

the system manager.
Information Technology International (ITI) +44 (0)20 7315 8500