[python-win32] Embed PyCWnd in Tkinter Frame?

Metz, Bobby W, WCS bwmetz at att.com
Mon Apr 10 18:04:02 CEST 2006

	I've been searching for this all weekend and can't find what I consider a straight answer.  I have an existing Tkinter app which automates IE but I'd really like to embed IE in a Tkinter frame but don't want to have to completely re-write the app.  I see it appears fairly easy to activate an ActiveX control using wxPython or Pythonwin.  Is it impossible to somehow wrap a Pythonwin PyCWnd into a Tkinter frame so that I can utilize win32ui.CreateControl to initiate an IE control in my app?

Thanks,

Bobby