[python-win32] Regarding COM server and exe

Tejovathi P tejovathi.p at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 11:40:05 CET 2008

I am trying to create the obj in VB in the same manner, ie

Set Obj = CreateObject("sample.lib")
Strangely, the non exe version of the COM server works fine and I am able to
access the public functions in VB application.

Problem comes with the EXE version of the COM server, VB application jus
hangs while executing,