[python-win32] ISensLogon COM Object

le dahut le.dahut at laposte.net
Thu Jan 10 09:38:59 CET 2008

First, thank you for your answer, you really remove me a spine of the foot.

I have to use ISensLogon for this reason
http://technet2.microsoft.com/WindowsVista/en/library/6ec4ec6d-6b84-44c9-b3af-116589a42b861033.mspx?mfr=true
today I use Winlogon Notification package to catch Logon and Logoff
events. Maybe I could use SCM...?