[python-win32] permissions error

Jeff Peery jeffpeery at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 12 06:32:03 CET 2010

Hello,
I'm running on vista and I'm getting a permissions error from win32com. I attached a print screen displaying the error message. It appears win32com is trying to write a file and vista UAC is blocking it. Why is win32com trying to do this and how do I fix it? the only method I am using from win32com is "win32com.client.DispatchWithEvents()" to create a client of a windows OPC server. It works fine until I compile it and run it from the compiled executable and this message appears.

thanks,
Jeff