[python-win32] Python Automation Question

Steven James steven.james at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 03:48:30 CET 2010

PDFCreator has a COM API...might be able to solve your problem a different
way.

If user-friendliness does not matter, try this knowledge base article:
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/156212

<http://support.microsoft.com/kb/156212>It describes how to change the
default printer (per user) through a registry setting.

SJ