[python-win32] Could not load excelAddin demos

Pierre Mallard mallard.pierre at gmail.com
Mon Apr 14 09:46:52 CEST 2014

Hello and thanks for your response Michel.

As you stated I did install addIn as Administrator (I ran cmd as Administrator).
I unregister as an admin and re-install addIn as a normal user (note
that still it ask to raise priviledge, I guess it is for registry
edition)
Still PlugIn is automatically disabled when I open Excel.
In Trust Center (Gestion de la confidentialité) the check box for
requiring trusted AddIn (Exiger la signature etc etc) is unchecked

I'm not a windows developper but I guess they must be someway to have
more information on why excel inactivate excelAddIn ...
Any idea ?

Thanks a lot,

Pierre Mallard