[python3-ldap] Library name change?

python3ldap python3ldap at gmail.com
Sun Oct 26 21:17:16 CET 2014

Hello Brian,
Thank for your message, the python3-ldap codebase is exactly the same
regardless of the Python version. You should not need two different
packages for python3-ldap. What is the best practice for Fedora in this
case?

Anyway I would suggest to wait for the upcoming 0.9.6 version of
python3-ldap before packaging it because it has many fixes and some new
features. I think I will be able to release it for the next week.

Bye,
Giovanni