[python3-ldap] Library name change?

Gary Waters mr.gary.waters at gmail.com
Mon Oct 27 06:51:25 CET 2014

Giovanni - He is doing this because of how Redhat manages different
versions of Python, even though, it is the same code, the site-packages
location for python27 and python3x are different and thus the packages are
named differently.

Brian,
I have already packaged this up and pyasn for my RHEL6 system's with
python27, if you keep me in the changelog, I can email you the SRC rpms. =D

Regards,
Gary