[PythonCAD] No testers for R15 reader yet

Art Haas ahaas at airmail.net
Sat Sep 6 09:57:10 EDT 2003

Hi.

I'm a bit surprised no one has mailed me for the R15 reader code yet. Is
this version of the file format considered uncommon? I thought it was
the version for Autocad 2000 and Autocad 2002, and those version have
been available for quite some time. Are these versions less popular than
the previous releases using the R13/R14 format?

Art

-Thomas Jefferson to James Smith, 1822