[PythonCAD] Pythoncad wiki

Yagnesh Desai ynd at lntenc.com
Sun Dec 24 08:50:29 CET 2006

I have downloaded the dokuwiki and installed it on my
Laptop. Its just great this open thing is too great there
is hardly any similar option available on asp . .

NE way I posted this message to say that for initial
documentation I can make a part of it in my laptop with
wiki alreadt installed and sent the .txt files which would be
beter considering I can not stay online for typing the documentation
online on the wiki . . .

Just a thought.

We also need to distribute among ourselves independent segments of
documentation and work on them so that the PythonCAD wiki alpha atleast
gets a paragraph each under all possible titles.

Yagnesh