[PythonCAD] New Logo For Pythoncad needed

José Antonio Martín Prieto jantonio.martin at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 09:16:14 CEST 2009

Hi. If we are going to use a derived version of the python logo, we
should ask for permission to the Python Software Foundation.

>From the python website (http://www.python.org/community/logos/):
"In general, we want the logo to be used as widely as possible to
indicate use of Python or suitability for Python. However, please ask
first when using a derived version of the logo or when in doubt."